... of a musical b-day

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 00:35

06 December 2005

Uh-oh, I didn't give Shaoz any bdae present!!

Well, actually I did. Didn't even tell her it WAS. Unorthodox, I know. 40 'cherry bombs', which I name "First Time". Sweet. Sour. All nice. Well, if not... put it on my tab! o_O"

(See Carol, I'll probably do better than you in Home Econs!)

Shaoz' home was like a entertainment centre loh. KTV downstairs, PS2 arcade upstairs, food court to the left, snacks everywhere, and Princess Lily as the house mascot. Kinda shuddering to know if she masters the salute everytime she sees me. Good to know that'll never happen... Anyway, we need to bring all the Japanese karaoke songs to her house. Great "KTV" seesion. Haha... I chop the black cushions!

Finally got to see Shaoz play the violin. It's a wonderful instrument. Though I can't really appreciate the duet that she played with her sis, the texture was still soothing in a way. And she has the exact same score I have for "Victor's Piano Solo". You still got the pdf for "Jack and Sally Montage", Shaoz?

Oh, yes. I lost my onyx ring. :/ Must go get another...

Diving into Bohemian Summer!

And Happy Bdae again, Shaoz!

0 comments: