... of hits and misses

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 02:53

31 December 2005

Let's see, what happened this year... And yah, I'm going through some boring stuff today. Just a warning before you actually WANT to read...

Lately I've been reliving the my old self. I despised that person. I'm going to write this person off, as my only way to keep my sanity. I'm serious man, it's hard to keep at it, you know. It's the same reason when you understand how whiskey is drunk; the same how spicy and sour food attacks the heart; the same why we get mesmerised or stare into space.

A JC class gathering coming! Fantastic! First time in 3 years, and finally I get to see them coming together... Only, I'm not going. I've been an outcast of the class for as long as I can remember. The hurt of knowing the class is perfect without you - OUCH. I didn't even know what to reply to the invitation. JC saw my first case of depression. Yupz. More depressed than anyone squashed by a whale. *cold wind blow* Hey, laugh! You owe me!

And come to think of it, I don't feel like going any gathering. There's just full of "why ah?" in my mind. It's kinda tiring at times lah. Even more tiring when you have to answer "WHY?" Eh, cut me some slack lah... Look sian? No why lah. Feel sad? No why lah. "Why" han zi lah, "why"...

Eh, why this year got so many pple stressed ah? Here say want to stop blogging, there say feel a bit lonely.... Lucky the numbers I still can count with my two hands ah. Don't like that lah. You stop bloggin ah, I less one blog to read. So sad! Brandon is right about knowing more about people through blogs. And, well, the loneliness issue has been discussed before.

Well, if I'm to look at myself, I guess issues just pop up in front of me lah. Often, it's 言者无心,听者有意 case, then think too much. Just like every year. Yeah, something like, my bet is on my failure to learn Japanese proficiently in my next Japanese module. Just not good enough lah, cannot ah?

Oh yah, freaking Mac users. Stop reprimanding Windows users! We're not some third class citizens!

Relac ah, Nic. Haha...

Hmm... what's so happy about this year? Well, the fact that I'm living loh. Grown 1 year less of being naive. Learnt that I can do really bad for a paper and still pass. Exposure to baito. Learnt more about Chinatown and other misc places. Knowing JMC/JSS (most impt!). Constant desire to learn. Constant desire to take a break from learning. Explored MoS. Made new frens majoring in math with me. Class outings. Finally being able to sing a Japanese song at karaoke. Hikki came out with 2 new singles. Strengthen my relationship with my overseas frens and cuz (singular. not pulral heh) Actually took six modules for my sem. Got to know that I shld avoid JS dept pple. (THAT'S RIGHT. It's a good thing. Exception to Amazaki sensei) My first baito kids returned mail. Learnt a new dance routine. Saw Hikki's Bohemian Summer. Discovered LASH. Learnt that own not equals owe. Learnt how small Singapore is. Learnt to know my place.

oK, enough crap. Resolutions? Simply to let my 2006 rock.

One more resolution? Umm... less boring posts like these. Yea.

One more? Umm... try to be lonely. Yah, since everyone's complaining about it. Ha!

ONE more? Umm... umm... be more beng? Really, because 池袋最棒! Oosh!

ONNNEEE more? Your head lah!

Enjoy this last day of 2005. Because we need more "special days" in the lower half of the year. Not enough public holidays leh... Well, great 2006 ahead! I know... somehow! Or just let yours be better than mine! Till next year, out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One thing to look forward to... munchiew says theres ALOT of looooong weekends in 2006.

And you dont want to be lonely, trust me... will only make u more depressed! you look depressed enough to me already ok!

Reiya said...

I actually read this word for word. You should give me a prize for it. =D

Happy New Year to you too! Din sms people cos I know the msgs will be jammed. But I give personalized replies one ok? Like this one. Hurhur.

Yesh. A lot of blogicides in 2005. I nearly drown mine too. ^^;

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

brandon:
wah lao! i got this kind of face what can i do, right... :/ Dun want to me to find loneliness? Can, then you better find yourself a girlfriend faster, so that no more complains about loneliness. :)

reiko:
No prize lah. I too poor to do charity lah. Hahaha...

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

I'm probably carry a chicken bone around, then ask "WHO WANTS TO HEAR SOME BONE CRACKING?" *devil*