... of a class outing

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 01:08

03 December 2005

Woohoo!! S4 outing today!! So good to see old frens!! Really thankful for them to take the time out to meet everyone. Winnie's so chatty (in a good way!), Peili's changed so much, and “月风“'s still that quiet. And I just found another mambosexual to go Mambo Nights with me!

Saw Suen Cin also! Genki desu ne... Didn't take photo... :'(

Speaking of photos, I'm not going to trust an outsider to take group photos liao. Spoilt the group photo! ARGH!

Hmm... it was partly a food tour day too. Ate so much...
1230 - Lunch. Horrid Mushroom Tofu.
1520 - Big Popcorn Bucket
1800 - Marche
2100 - Double Scoop Ice Cream

I know, not really much, but proves my ability to eat some more. No problems for future whole day food tour!

Oh yeah. Learnt a new phrase: "single, but not available".

Argh... getting lazy liao. Cannot... cannot...

0 comments: