... of baito days

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 00:32

14 December 2005

Wow... these past two weeks have been busy sia. Not only packed with baitos, but lots of playing and shopping too!

Baitos had its up and downs, and I'm still traumatized by the "Black Friday" session. It's gonna be a permanent fear for me before every baito. Never knew I could make "enemies" in such a such time, like in just 10 min!! :'( Seriously, it's putting thoughts in my head like finding a replacement for the coming Friday baito. Anyway, thanks to them, I got another "song" coming out. Just need to get a little time off to do it though.

Apart from the dinners and games, I also did some shopping! Spent 200+ in 2 days. Yikes. And I haven't finished revamping my wardrobe yet. Got the "bowling shoes" which I'm rather proud of. I'd probably gonna wear it even it doesn't match my outfit. Who's in for a shopping trip?

Just got to know Nic's fren, Jenson. Why am I mentioning this? Because I've named Nic, Jenson and Brandon as the "Buaya 3". Hahahaha... For further details, please use your imagination. Will rename once I get the Japanese equivalent...

Off to sleep! Leaving my iPod to charge for tommorrow to go.

0 comments: