spell of silence

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 23:27

22 September 2005

Invisible, surely, slowly,
The rough vines graps the neck tightly.
I struggle for the stale cold air,
But the burning strings begin its tears.
Darkness claspes my sickly heart,
Recalls 'here and thens', scars and marks.
Turn around for gasps of light,
The red glow but retreats to fright.

"Lower your head" she slowly whisps,
But not a drop of esuna's mix.
She walks away, further, farther,
Adding to hate my hurting hurl.

Reaching, reaching, I try my ways,
Weakness claims to this body's way.
Calling, calling, I try to call,
Silent rains had my voice to fall.
Blurry sight by the blurry eyes,
The world shrinks you to ignored size.
I vomit blood and sanity,
That's where sweet sleep shall now take me.

- Henry Rogers

0 comments: