okane-kami man

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 14:57

12 September 2005

(Sing along to "Oogie Boogie's Song" from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas')
For JSS Exco!

[Mysterious Voice]
Well well well,
What have we here?
Bank Accounts, huh?
Oo! I'm realy scared!
So you're the money everyone's talking about.
Hahaha...

You're joking, you're joking,
I can't believe my eyes!
This isn't what I was told,
This can't be the right pie!
He's little, (but enough),
But that's explainable -
The ex-exco must have taken
For dinners they have burnt.

When Mr Okane-kami says
There's trouble close at hand,
You better pay attention now,
Cause I'm the Money Man.
And if you aren't shaking,
Then's something very wrong,
Cause I'm roleplaying a creature
Called Embezzel-mon.

Wo-oh... Wo-oh...
Ohh... Ohh...
I'm Okane-kami Man!

Well if I'm feeling itchy,
And there're many here tonight,
I might just start collecting notes,
Without telling you why.
And don't you know the one thing,
As heinous as it sounds,
At times there's a great increase
In my own accounts.

Wo-oh... Wo-oh...
Ohh... Ohh...
Yeah... I'm Okane-kami Man!

[ACCOUNT BOOK]
Release me now
Or you must face the dire consequences.
The excos are expecting me,
So please! Come, to your senses!

[OKANE-KAMI]
Hah! You're joking, You're joking!
I can't believe my ears!
I'm never gonna give you up,
You'll feed me full for years!
It's evil, I'm know that,
But I do not care that much.
And now with your permission,
I'm going to do my stuff.

[ACCOUNT BOOK]
Well, what are you going to do?

[OKANE-KAMI]
Transferring as much as I can.

(jazz interlude)

[OKANE-KAMI]
Ooooh....
The beeps of bank transfers
To me is music in the air!
I'll drain you out, till you're dry!
I'll leave you really bare!
What excitement, I must confess,
When money's in my bank.
And look at all the excos' eyes,
How they really sank.

[ACCOUNT BOOK]
Release me fast or Rae will come to
Dissect you into Sushi slice!

[OKANE-KAMI]
Oh brother, you're something,
You put me in a spin!
And Rae has only
A goldfish to begin.
It's hopeless. You're empty.
You'll never get it back.
Cause I'm Mr Okane-kami,
And you ain't going nowhere.

- Henry Rogers

0 comments: