fish-gitive (fugitive)

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 17:19

29 September 2005

(Sing along to Robbie William's "Better Man")
For Rae!

Send someone to save me
Oh, from this bowl of death!
When I do the math,
It doesn't add...

Look at all these corpses...
Fishes and roaches
And see those feelers?
Belonged to Bob.

Though I try to esacpe this bowl,
Raemarie won't let us go.
Lord, I'm doing all I can
To be a Fish-gitive.

Won't you look at us fishes?
How we're scared to stay!
Even Brandon says,
"Why are we here?"

Get Nagase's number!
To tell him quick,
That Rae is sick...
A Necrophile!

Quiet down, she's coming near,
With scissors, heading here.
Lord, I'm doing all I can
To be a Fish-gitive.

Everytime I thought that I had freedom found,
Then Rae came around.
Yes, she came around.

Suddenly I found myself on surgeon's ground,
No more "safe and sound"...

Oh my days are numbered!
Anyone can tell,
I'm in living hell
Within this bowl.

Don't you think it's better
Swallowed by a cat?
Did I mention that
That leg was Bob's?

All I ask is a quick death,
Before I go mad, like MacBeth.
Lord I give up trying hard
To be a Fish-gitive.

- Henry Rogers

0 comments: