jmc!

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 14:05

08 September 2005

(Sing along to Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life')
For JSS Exco/JMC!

This ain't a song for the K-pop lovers.
No silent bray for the K-box croakers.
I ain't staying quiet when we're in the crowd,
Gripping tight the mic when the music comes up.

J-M-C!
It's now or never!
Excos do not live forever.
I just wanna sing while I'm alive.
J-M-C!
My head is doing poem fillers,
Raemarie's a goldfish killer.
I just wanna sing while I'm alive.
J-M-C!

This is for the ones who stood their ground.
For nicknames and jokes, we never backed down.
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake.
You'll be getting more nicks, you'll never have a break.

J-M-C!
Please let her change name lah!
Tell me why it's Rogerina?!
I just wanna sing while I'm alive.
J-M-C!
Even though I think it's quite wrong,
It's better than being "Bandung".
I just wanna sing while I'm alive.
Uso ja nai...

Better stand tall when Ryu's calling us out,
"Hail Hilter!" or gossips get around...

J-M-C!
His nicknames I don't care,
Why does Steve wear pink underwears?!
I dun wanna see while I'm alive...
Ai-yai-yai...
And even though I don't have girlfriends,
Nic says I can borrow just ten.
Man, it's good to live while he's alive!

J-M-C!
You girls stay away!
Or my laptop will be in two plates...
If it does, you won't be alive.
Can't you see?
I'll never get bored in JMC,
Singing high and going off-key,
I just wanna sing while I'm alive.

J-M-C!


- Henry Rogers

0 comments: