... of tie concept 3

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 14:42

26 July 2006

Decided to take a photo of what I had in mind for my ties.



C'mon! How bad can this be? I feel it looks nice. Definitely better than without the tie because it removes the focus of this shirt being baggy, conplementing my thin body. Comments pls! おねがい! m(__)m

oH yeah, let me know if you feel uncomfortable walking beside me wearing such look, so when I go out with you I won't wear it. Like the friends I'm going to meet later, though even wearing ONLY a simple wrist accessory seems queer to them... *scratches head, removes ties*

edit: i'm betting they'll gonna comment my waist chains today. And probably my self-made necklace. And my metal wrist accessory... *getting more and more depressed as I say it* i||i_| ̄|Oi||i

0 comments: