... of initial destress

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 10:27

09 July 2006

3 whole days of video editing complete! Yes! Plus, feeling a little buay song. Plus I need to source out a coat for "butler"-ing use. Off to Bugis!

Looking for a coat of inversed colour, with linings a different colour. (Hey, that's how I describe it) This lady at one of the stalls tried to sell me these common coats, saying coats are popular now. Wait, I agree they're common, but popular? First, unless you are tall with a built to match, you'll look good. If you're some short scrawy guy, it's a poor excuse to beef urself up. Much like a guy wearing a maid suit, it doesn't work! Second, where am i to wear it? Clubbing? Siao* Go for shirts people, not go for suana in Singapore weather.

Yosh! The drink stall selling fruit juice still there, just on the opp side. Customers seem to have decreased due to the drink stalls set-up outisde near the bus-stop. Evil world of business. Bought strawberry, and red-strings, and zao-ed from there. Didn't go kino, because dun have Arisa-hime's photobook anyways...

Sunshine Plaza! It's an addiction for me to drop by there everytime I'm nearby liao. Cosplayers had a gathering there, though I dun noe what. Maybe it's the Bleach team. Met Skye! Well can't say I met her, because she didn't see me. HENG AH! *siams "Mr Random Friend"* Well, can't wait for the next stock to arrive...

Got a lot, and I mean ALOT of "flag day"-ers. I lucky to have coins sia. So meet one, give one coin. Sorry to those who had to settle for the 5 cents coins... Hahah... Orchard was more crowded than before, I wonder why...

Entered OG, then it hit me. Only ladies' coats have the inverse colour coats, while for men will have to get them tailor made. I ain't buying no female coats cause I'm too tall for it... and because I dun to turn "butler" into "OL"!

Gave up when I reached taka, and that's when I settled for these checked wristbands, and decided to revamp wardrobe! The master plan is already in my mind... 2nd round destress!

WHY did I write this post? Because I bought wristbands instead of a coat! My point being, can means can, cannot means cannot. Find, I mean. Cannot find.

Counting 11 days FUU~~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

just like hats... can means can, cannot means cannot