... of misc

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 17:27

17 July 2006

I like "Bye My Melody" by Ken Hirai! Love the bubbleheads~~ biong biong~~

How I came upon this song, is through Hikki's episode on Music Station. Picked up another 2 jewels, "Good-bye Days" by YUI and "あの夏も 海も 空も" by Fukuyama Masaharu. I didn't like Squall, but this is nice. And YUI's song is for the movie she starred in "タイヨウのうた".

And I take back word about not liking One Piece's OP 6 "Brand New World". Loved it on second hearing. See? Things always need a second chance.

Realised I could have too strict on my decision to go pure red, white and black for the new sem. Because too ex to revamp. ARGH! But I've already bought the ties (thanks a million Vivian!! (^▽^) ), so I've gotta go creative with what I have...

3 more days to arisa-hime's bdae! (ノ^ー^)ノ Gotta get down to writing that fan mail... in Japanese of course. (^ー^)

1 comments:

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

Today... AHH! Woke up at 6 this morning. Why? To blade...or so I thought. Waited for my friend at 8 onwards at Pasir Ris MRT Station. But I didn't see her.

"Eh? What if I got the meeting time wrong?"

Wait wait wait... purrr. Handphone!

"Roger... Good morning... karaoke... can't go... WHAT!!" SHOCK! What is this this... cancel! *sigh*

Wait wait wait... listen to iPod as time slowly passed... EH! Already 1030!

So, what did I do today? Who knows... One thing's for sure, went window shopping in the end!

Last but not least, CAROL! You were 5 hours late! Fumo Fumoffu!