... of fashion

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 21:36

21 July 2006

oK, tried out preliminary rounds with the ties ideas, feedbacked:

1. A little wierd
2. Out of place
3. Looks like a character out of cosplay
4. Ugly!

I like comment number 3. But got number 4 means I'm not doing it right liao. Eh Grace, if you think number 4 too must let me know! Your vote very impt!

Made 4 new necklace strings. Because there isn't any out there that I have in mind.

I love J-rock shops and GL shops! I reccommend Hot Plus in Far East Plaza. I'd like to believe it's a one stop for your needs. To add a little mat look, look to 3rd storey at the far end from the enterance.

On a side note about stores, found HG toy!! Bwahaha... but $59.90. Didn't bring money to buy though. Head cine 2nd storey people.

0 comments: