playlist medley

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 22:53

19 January 2006

Did you see me cry?
(Will you ask yourself why)
Did you see my cry?
(Will you ask yourself how)
Can you hear me cry?
(Will you ask yourself)
Will we ever grow apart?

If you really, really want to see a brighter day,
Then look this way at me.
Or would you rather stay unhappy another day?
Then go ahead and leave.

Face to face, I see you here.
When I turn around, you're standing there.
Place to place, cherie amour,
In your eyes I see an open door.

Hopelessly I love you endlessly.
Hopelessly I'll give you everything.
But I won't give you up,
I won't let you down.
And I won't leave you falling,
But the moment never comes.

- Various Artistes

1 comments:

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

Yes, MY playlist. :D

Almost thrown in the verse in "Can You Celebrate", but I don't think that song is in my iPod.