... of what's what

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 23:13

08 January 2006

6 mths left till the prophesied death of my iPod.
10 days left till I get a new handphone.
15 hours left till sch starts officially.

Check out TOKIO's "Save As..."!! It's really, really good. Fantastic beats and great chorus.

And listening to PASSION in the soft rain... got feeling ah.

While Masquerade by SADS seemed fitting in my life. Good song too.

Today went out with the JSS/JMC gang. (Oh yes, I need to find a name to this gang. Saying JSS/JMC is a chore...) Only we didn't know what to do...................... Right. On to other matters. I've reminded myself what's what. What should be, what is different, and what in the world. Hahaha...

Oh yes! Nic complimented my braces modules without using the word "sweet"! You rock, Nic. Now, I'm going to dive into my CDs to find songs I've burnt before...

"Shinpai shinai de!" I love this phrase.

1 comments:

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

Most likely going for Panasonic VS2, cause it's going for 98 bucks only! Well, if the offer ends, I'll need find another model. Right now no backup model...