... of primary school days

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 16:28

07 January 2006

Did a little clearing of some old stuff under the rug, and found some letters and photos... it was pretty nostalgic, since I could recall some vivid memories from Jin Tai Primary.

Photo 1 - Miss Emily Chia and the AVA prefects. Miss Chia was SO popular among us 4A's, being our form teacher and taught us English. Almost everyday we would be writing these "love letters" and placing it on her table before she came in for class. It was a pity she was quitting her job, and going overseas to accompany her husband (yes, we continued to call her MISS. Y? Dunno!). Still can remember the day she was leaving, the whole class was practically sitting around her on the last day crying our hearts out. This particular photo was the only one I have of her. Doko ni iru?

Photo 2 - Knew him through primary 1 till 3. My "rabbit" buddy. Why? Both of us had buck teeth then, thus him being nicknamed "Bugs Bunny" and me "Roger Rabbit". (Yupz, it was probably when my name first appeared.) Oh yea, he was Indian, and could speak Chinese! Thought it was pretty cool.

Photo 3 - Zijun. My scout buddy. Intro-ed me into Scouts, were good frens through primary school, and both of us became scout leaders! Thanks to him I also got to know Ziwen and Mr Cheng, my maths and form teacher after MISS Emily Chia.

So I have to answer to a question of what do I want to change in my life past? For the 3rd, I'd have to say I wished I could have kept some contacts of some frens. Well, for some reason, the situation now should stay as it is. Hehe...

Well, back to more packing. Chinese New Year is such a good excuse to start packing stuff up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 years left till I graduate.
5 years left till Koichi proposes to me.
5 years and 1 second left till I accept his proposal.

XDDD