... of the lost boy

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 20:42

21 January 2006

Met a young boy on bus 197, and he was crying.

Turned out he lost his wallet, handphone battery was flat, and was panicking. Lent him my phone, and he called his parents to pick him up at JE.

Was going to accompany him to JE, but after a few words with him, I reminded myself, "Children these days are very smart." Right, he was just panicky. No biggy.

Yeah! Life goes on!

After I got off, it rained! No matter, had my iPod, anything went y'all. Entered this Japanese convenience store and got this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I thought the 麦香 Milk Tea was great, but now this is probably better. Better in that, being red tea, it tasted sweeter. Too bad the price tag also "better". 2.90 a bottle. You can guess I turned away from the 3.?? dollars bottles...

Found a corner to drink, learn lyrics, watch cats and waited for the rain to stop.

It was that hard to pick a suitable song, ya? I guess that happens when you know too many songs, Brandon. Hehe...

1 comments:

Reiya said...

Watch cats! Miaow~~~ *scratches*