... of a little shop of horror

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 08:53

22 January 2006

mb was at the wet market...

"Did that fish just move? I'm not getting enough sleep..."
"EH! It's breathing!"
"Argh! The whole tray of fish is alive!"

Monger comes along...

"Yeah, it alive. Very fresh! 18 dollars per kg..."

Monger takes out scissors and start poking the fishes.

"Oow! Stop it! Stop it!"
"Argh! Don't lift the fish by it's fin!"
"NO! Why are you prying the gills?"

The end. For the fishes, of course. ARGH.

2 comments:

Reiya said...

Oh so poor thing. =(

If I were there I'd juz feel so sad for them.

Even though I eat a lot of fishes.

Oops.

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

I just dun like the idea of killing.

Yet it occurred to me that even if I see piles of dead humans on a battlefield, I'd also won't have that much reaction.

I don't want the process. I'm oK with whatever result. :)