... of running

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 19:31

23 November 2005

Yeah! This is my first time bringing my iPod along with me for my run.

Of course, I was careful about it, since iPod uses a hard drive. There were quite a lot of concern over whether it would damage the iPod in the long run. But research helps, and I brought it along, knowing how iPod uses its small flash drive it has with the HD.

Running along to Eurobeats was fantastic. You no longer need to pace yourself; the beat does it for you. And of course, I strode along to the heart-thumping tunes from Initial D Stage 1 like "Space Boy" and "No One Sleeps In Tokyo". But then "Heartbeat" had so many beats I almost died of a heart attack listening to/following it... *GASP*

And no, I did not blast the music, y'all. "Not good for your ears!" I know, I know. And I didn't want to not able to hear someone saying, "EXCUSE ME!" jin pai seh leh...

Outran an OCS guy! Woohoo! Officers... PUI!

0 comments: