... of matters late

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 15:41

16 November 2005

Alot of things happened lately, but I'm back!

1) I don't have free time. I manage mine better than you do.

2) I've lost my old self, so I gotta build myself from scratch. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (Unless Rina's got a clue where I was...)

3) The reason I've been using white fonts is to ease myself for a transition. I KNOW not to use white fonts against bright bckgrd. I'm stupid, not dumb. (Oh, that stupidity remains in the new me. Live with it.)

4) My friends have Realists as good friends. Good.

5) How to remove the 7 Sins? By abandoning Ego.

6) I have great recovery skills. Don't look down on me.

7) Those who have seen GTO manga will know how I got my blog title. Yoroshiku indeed!

8) Love the fonts, so not planning to change. Hope the colours and design are dull enough. Revamp will only take place after exams.

9) Gd luck for exams to all except Vinc who has already completed his. I know I'll need it. Let me know how your exams turn out, ya?

Enjoy my "inspiration" during my studies of history of Japan! Out.

4 comments:

Reiya said...

Nice surprise. Your layout I mean. Not you. Haha. XD I like to see my friends having new layouts. Will you be making a X'mas layout?

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

X'Mas layout...? Hmm... let me think about it...

ARGH!! Stop putting ideas in my head!

Reiya said...

HAHAHA. It helps to stimulate yours brain and prevents you from becoming senile. =p

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

I don't care. You hurt my feelings. *sob sob*



PUI! Ack... *rinse mouth* I've been worrying it for quite sometime liao lah. Kept thinking "after exams then revamp". Three comments were catalyst enough!