... of first times

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 17:09

08 November 2005

These past weeks have been a period of many firsts.

First time meeting Japanese students.
First time going to do Baito.
First time having a lecturer purposely giving 50 percent when I scored only 35 percent. (PURPOSELY, not count wrongly.)
First time having a terrifying toliet experience.
First time having a comm problem.
First time getting the highest essay grade possible in Film and History.

All these mean one thing: First time I'll actually fail my exams.

But my guts are telling me otherwise. No signs telling me otherwise too. *wonder wonder*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what do u mean by the 35/50 thing?

Nixxy said...

i think he meant 50/35?

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

hmm... i go mod my phrasing. The test upon 100, then I score 35 marks. Then he purposely gave me 15 marks without any reason to let me just pass.

Seriously, I know he is a good lecturer and tutor, I didn't expect him to be THAT nice. My best teacher in Math Dept!