pg - blood

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 11:35

23 October 2005

Eh, think I missed the blood donation drive.

Anyway, I think all this blood donated goes to the vampires. So that we won't have them turning against humans, and find mysterious deaths of blood-dry corpses with two holes in their necks.

Due to the recent increase in vampire population, there IS a shortage of blood. So when their slogan says "save a life, donate today", they're saying donate today or get sucked dry by a vampire. Save your own life.

Hmm... temperature check. 38.9 degrees. Yupz. Got fever.

2 comments:

Nixxy said...

yay, for once, I'm trying out to see if you can see my profile pic hahahahz...

Aiyohz, fever?! I knew u were sick for the past few days liaoz!! Avoid ice cream and chocolates! ><

Eat more vitamins!!! hahahhahz

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

Vitamins? I only got expired ones. :p

And after what you've done to Nemo... I think my vomitting spells will continue. *ERP*