... of having fever

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 21:35

21 October 2005

Argh! I hate being sick! *duh* And I still have to struggle to school to hand in two due essays. But had a chat with Carol on MSN which was the usual fun! Really helped along the essay I was only halfway through. Handing in essay is a good excuse for me to visit the free doctor in NUS, but seriously, I would prefer my family doctor. Been going to him since I could remember... Dr Sun. A good man.

But being sick... argh! I couldn't smile to the usual beats of Gamble Rumble, UTAO-UTAO, Sakuranbo! The fever, sore throat, tummy aches from coughing and vomitting are such a burden. It's like you want to smile but can't, staying in a neutral state of emotionless.

Now as I write this, my flu has began. Can't even enjoy my animes properly sia. Hey, I didn't even laugh at the last episode of "Trick"! It's a bit serious ah...

Drowsiness kicking in... I shall go and rest, even after the 8 hours of sleep I've gotten since 11am.

Wait, a song's coming into my head... "badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger.... fever beaver! badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger.... fever beaver!"

I hate myself. :)

0 comments: