... of blogging

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 22:56

01 October 2006

I shld be studying for test, but I chose to read my old posts instead. (Part of the reason is because I set out to fix the archive links that are faulty.)

Right now I'm feeling really happy that I blog.
All my ups and downs in my past years came rushing back.
All the ridiculous stuff I had written.
Laughing at the young me, satisfied with the grown me.
Now I like myself better. (^ー^)
Doesn't matter if my fetish grows.
Doesn't matter if I begin to talk more to soft toys.
These memories are here for me!

Of course, there's no way to share those memories with you all reading my blog, and you know my head isn't that well-built.
But I thank you if you have been sticking by my blog. m(__)m Please make more memories with me!
(And no! I'm not making a direct reference to something you certain group of people are thinking! ROAR!)

Hey Grace! Special dedication to you. You are my fave cuz , after all. HEHE~ Don't stop writing the therapeutic posts, ya?

I CAN write something for JSS and those related though. I'm taking this parody I wrote last year and rewriting it. So JSS exco, enjoy (or cringe at) this~


Title: JSS!

(Sing along to Bon Jovi's "It's My Life")
(For JSS Exco!)

This ain't a song for the K-pop lovers.
No silent bray for the K-box croakers.
I ain't staying quiet when we're in the crowd,
Gripping tight the mic when the music comes up.

J-S-S!
It's now or never!
My head is full of maid fetishes.
I just wanna sing while I'm alive~
J-S-S!
Excos do not live forever, (but)
Sheryl'll lose her way forever!
I just wanna sing while I'm alive~
J-S-S!

This is for the ones who stood their ground.
For nicknames and jokes, we never backed down.
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake.
You'll be getting more nicks, you'll never have a break.

J-S-S!
Everytime there's buffet,
Make sure Siew Koon leaves us one plate.
I just wanna sing while I'm alive~
J-S-S!
Ping-er oft is so ayashi,
And what the heck is Kabayashi?!
I just wanna sing while I'm alive~
Uso ja nai...

(guitar interlude)

Better stand tall when Ryu's calling us out,
"Hail Hilter!" or gossips get around...

J-S-S!
Stay away from Oolong,
She looks at Jap boys with no shirts on!
I dun wanna see while I'm alive...
Ai-yai-yai...
JSS fund, with Qian Li's push ah,
We're planning monthly trips to Kura!
Man, it's good to live while he's alive!

J-S-S!
And although he's not here,
We are still talking about Bran... OPPS!
If he's here, we won't be alive!
Can't you see?
I'll never get bored in JSS,
Singing high and off-keys at best,
I just wanna sing while I'm alive~

J-S-S!


- Henry Rogers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if u don't want people to get the wrong idea then u should really stop making such questionable references. Bwahahaha. Btw, here's the link. http://dm.666ccc.com/html/comic_text_list.html
Sorry for the long wait.

And I can still remember the first jss song... Thankful for no more references to ah soh ah or falling down. Go record eh, u can be our official bard.

Sheryl