... of accessories

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 11:54

19 August 2006

"You wear like that a bit... threatening."

Hahaha... I burst out laughing in class when a friend of mine saw my tie dress-up. oK, so maybe pure red, black and white do give a sense of redden gloom. Well, no pics because it turned out really blur. Must wait till next time when you do get to see me wear it.

I've completed the inventory for my necklace, and it looks better with the new ring I bought. Man, I should be selling this sort of thing: interchangability necklace. Yea, I'm gonna call it "IC Necklace"! No pictures again, since I'll be wearing it often.

Gotta work on my wrist wear though. Something's missing... (maybe it's just plain ugly _| ̄|O) I also need to perfect the wearing method. Because I used supposedly one method to produce two different results out of my wrist wear...

Zhnging a black bag I found! Still need a lot more work, a lot more things to hang like skulls and crosses, but あの感じ is there...

... and that's the end of this post. You may be going "What?! All this talk and no pictures?" Well, hey, I can't show you a work in progress! hahah... seriously, I almost lost my FSN fasterner when my wrist wear's ring dropped! Cold sweat sia...

0 comments: