夏花火

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 00:47

12 August 2006

Yes! No other words can describe the Kyushu Ramen!

I was like a firecracker set to light when the ramen was placed in front of me. *kira kira* Inevitable and urgert. Like a countdown to lift-off, I brought the spoon of soup closer, and closer to me, then...

*eyes open wide* Heavenly soup!
*firecracker was fired into the sky* I'm flying! Such silky texture! Such sweetness! Not too oily, thickness to right amount. Is this for real?!

Trembling, and taking at a bite of ramen...
*BOOOOM* My heart exploded into thousands of small pieces like summer fireworks!
*little Rogers with the shiawase face* The beauty of the taste so undescribable, it would take all the little pieces of me to say it...
*little Rogers saying together* U~~MA~~I~~

GASP. The piece of pork that shines! *more kira kira*
*picks up with chopsticks* GASP. It floats... no! It's... it's bouncing in slow-mo!
*SFX: Biong... biong* GASP. I can't take it anymore!
*chomps*
*burst into fireworks, into little pieces of meat*
*each little Roger eats a piece of meat*
*each little Roger shiawase again!*

To finish it!
Creamed down the noodles! *BOOM*
Sipped down the soup! *BOOM BOOM*
Savoured the last piece of pork meat! *BOOM BOOM BOOM*

And then there is nothing, but the feeling of victory, of climbing the highest mountain the universe of food. Kyushu Ramen is waiting for everyone there! *kira kira*

0 comments: