桜(もも) mints

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 16:10

13 June 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

皆さん!こちらは桜(もも) mintsです!左から:Erinaちゃん、小田あさ美ちゃん、手塚りえちゃん、小林万桜ちゃん、そして加藤沙耶香ちゃん!

And I think they do rock pop. ROCK POP! Well, I'm basing this only on the fact that they appeared in ROCK POP STADIUM Disc. They belong to a bigger group called "Idol Revolution" or iRevo. Think Johnnies, and you get the concept of the iRevo build. But then maids, I mean cute maids, doing rock pop, i mean shibuya-mode rock pop... What is the manager thinking anyway?

Eh, wait, they are in maid costumes. Good job! 乙!o((≧∇≦))o

Personal dysfunctionalities aside, I am struck by the memorability of Erina. I mean, you can take only 1 look and you would be able to forget her face. Going through a video having seen her pic only once, I just went, "Ah, Erina-chan." Just like that. *snap fingers* ohoh! I love Teduka's smile! Sure brightens the day! :D

I haven't been able to find their music online, but I hope for Momo-mints' success nevertheless. Who knows? With their music, they could convert otakus. Imagine mentioning "momo-mints" to an otaku, and he goes into "Shibuya-mode". \(^▽^)/ And I...erhm, otas will finally be normal!

0 comments: