keep trying?

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 12:45

08 March 2006

Keep Trying? Keep Trying? O, why should I try?
Where ever my hardest turn effort to cries.
Beyond a how, a when, and a why
Lies my pathway to depression and sighs.

How can I learn, with these clouds in my mind
Of past and pasts, and what the other holds?
These clouds, these attractors, my thoughts shall entwine;
These clouds, these distractions, only hearts would know.
For since when did I allow such petty things Let
Chaos my celebrated naviety
What is this debt we young saplings collect
To pay with innocence, gained maturity.
Why exist euphenisms in our lines
When pessimists exist in equal state,
When "trying" and "struggling" are one of a kind?
Till we're ninety-five, it haunts us till we're dead.

- Henry Rogers

1 comments:

Roger A. Tetrahart said...

A misdeed to Hikki. :'(