任天堂のこと

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 17:47

10 November 2006

I've always wanted to get an organiser software for my Nintendo DS. Never mind there are no enough earth-moving games, or that Nintendo Wii is coming out. There is STILL no organiser though. haha...

What I'll be getting tho, is the Nintendo Browser. With WiFi capabilities, I can surf the net at areas with free Hotspots such as Macdonalds and Funan. It connects through IEEE 802.11, ie our usual routers (for me it's linksys), so it is compatiable in Singapore. It'll be so convenient in the future with iN2015 going on, where Singaporeans will be able to access the Internet for free throughout Singapore. And I have two batteries too, to last me quite a while. heheh... My investment on Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Final Fantasy III may have to wait.

On a side note, by the current operations by the current Nintendo head, Nintendo is heading in a great direction, I think. Not only has Nintendo set 1000 Hotspots around Japan (and soon 15,000 in Europe), it has also revolutionised the market with first, the DS using stylus and voice capabilities, and second, Wii bringing home entertainment back into the homes with movement-sensing controller.

Uh-oh, company analysis. Darn marketing module.

0 comments: