... of studying

Posted by Roger A. Tetrahart at 22:55

18 April 2006

Eh, dunno how to organise today's post, so just pia lah.

Studied in SIM today! Yes, that's leaves SMU to infiltrate. Hey, dun ask me what's so fun. It just is. :) Oh yea, saw an ad that says "Learn To Swim" outside SIM. Wow. That says a lot about SIM. :p

Hmm... Get a feeling I'll do well for my upcoming tests. Dun get me wrong. That ain't my 6th sense talking. So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do not so well. Well, at least today's studying session got me ahead of schedule, so I'm gonna treat myself to a last day of break, go out, shop, come home and dive into final revision for my first paper on Friday.

Basis
Infinite without a limit L
An O.D.E. of heaven built, or crumbed
No simple basis can vectors meld
Or map the exponential sum.

Crap.

Can't wait to play Kingdom Hearts 2! Should I buy it? *stress stress* I just know it's gonna be worth it, like KH1. No, not even FF12 nor Devil May Cry 3 has stirred interest. Must be Passion/Sanctuary at work. :D

Wooo~~~

Just felt like doing that. Right, nothing else to write. Ciao.

0 comments: